Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Beginning


I have been through countless battles of fear, hate, insecurity, love, passion, ambition, and willingness. I have trusted and invested so much love, and received an exponential amount of disappointment. Once I have felt like a loss cause. 

I have wondered why I was alive or placed in this universe. I have been overweight, hated, unloved, insecure, misguided, kicked down, and broken on so many levels. With all this negativity throughout my life, I have finally found the light, and pushed through the darkness that had been brought upon others, and created from myself.

This will be the start of a covenant to anyone who chooses to read or seek advice/ guidance. I am here to show you:

You are not going to be afraid.

You are not going to be lost.

You are not a waste of time.

You are not going to be broken.

You are not going to be alone. 

You will instead be embraced as the remarkable person that you are. I will not say it will be easy, because it will be rough. The best part is, you will not be alone.



- BOB MARLEY 




No comments:

Post a Comment